Why Hormones Are So Important
Hormones affect almost every aspect of wellness, from our ability to sleep and think to regulating weight and muscle mass. Hormone balance, or lack thereof, can affect memory and mood. They can also significantly affect your sex life, from low libido (sexual drive and desire) to performance (erectile dysfunction, vaginal dryness).
Natural Hormone Replacement with BioTE Pellet Therapy
Hormone production, especially Estrogen and Testosterone, naturally decrease as we age. For some people this decrease can have a huge impact on their sexual health, especially when coupled with other factors that can affect hormone production. In these circumstances, many men and women look to hormone replacement therapy. BioTE Pellet Therapy is a natural alternative to the synthetic hormones most commonly administered in pill, tablet, patch, or cream form.
Why BioTE Pellets Are a Better Solution
The hormones in BioTE Pellets are chemically identical to those naturally produced by your body, and they come from all-natural, plant-based sources. This means that your body can metabolize the hormones as-needed, just like it would with its own hormones. Additionally, the delivery method in pellet form helps produce more consistent benefits over a longer time period, without the ups-and-downs that often occur with traditional therapies. Instead of having to remember your treatment daily or weekly, it can be administered once every three or four months, so you feel great without having to stress over frequent applications.
Still Not Convinced?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Better sleep
- Improved libido (sex drive)
- Improved mood (helps with anxiety and depression)
- More energy
- Can help with weight management
- Improve symptoms of menopause for women
- Improves incontinence in women
- Improves strength and muscle mass in men
- Helps with erectile dysfunction and sperm production in men
Traditional Hormone Replacement vs. BioTE Pellets
Take a look at the comparison:
- Hassle: Daily or weekly applications of pills, tablets, patches, or creams.
- Inconsistent: Results may vary throughout the day, meaning constant ups and downs in how you feel
- No Hassle: One shot administered every 3 or 4 months
- Consistent: Your body metabolizes the hormones as needed, so you feel consistently better every day
Contact the expert staff at Your Best Sex today to get back to the road of youthfulness. Your partner will greatly appreciate the new you! We are conveniently located in Gwinnett County and Roswell GA.